ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE

ADMISSIONS OFFICE, SV COLLEGES
Karakambadi Road, Tirupati
Ph: 888 66 44 985 / 955/ 966 Email: admissions@svcolleges.edu.in

  • SV College of Engineering, Tirupati (EAMCET CODE: SVCE)
  • SV Engineering College for Women, Tirupati (EAMCET CODE: SVEW)

Notification for B Category Admissions for the academic year 2014-15 

INTAKE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014 - 15

DEGREE

COURSE

COURSE NAME

SVCE

SVEW

B.Tech

ECE

Electronics & Communications Engineering

240

240

B.Tech

CSE

Computer Science Engineering

180

240

B.Tech

EEE

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

120

180

BTech

IT

Information Technology

60

60

B.Tech

ME

Mechanical Engineering

120

-

B.Tech

CIV

Civil Engineering

60

-

MBA

MBA

Masters in Business Administration

240

-

MCA

MCA

Masters in Computer Applications

120

-

 

DEGREE

COURSE

COURSE NAME

SVCE

SVEW

M.Tech

CSE

Computer Science Engineering

36

42

M.Tech

ECE

Digital Systems & Computer Electronics

18

18

M.Tech

ECE

VLSI Design

24

24

M.Tech

ECE

Embedded Systems

24

24

M.Tech

EEE

Power Systems

24

24

M.Tech

ME

Advanced Manufacturing Systems

24

-

UG (B.Tech) admissions are made on par with other Colleges of Engineering and Technology in the State of Andhra Pradesh through the Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the State Government. While 70% of the seats allotted are based on merit in EAMCET, 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. In addition, the Engineering Diploma holders, based on their merit at ECET (FDH), are admitted into Lateral Entry (II year B. Tech Courses) to the tune of 20% of the total intake. For more information regarding the EAMCET process, please see  http://www.apeamcet.org/

PG (M.Tech) admissions - 70% of M.Tech Admissions are made based on merit in GATE / PGECET. Remaining 30%  of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. For more information regarding the PGCET process, please see www.appgecet.nic.in/

MBA & MCA Admissions - 70% of MBA & MCA Admissions are made based on merit in ICET and remaining 30%  of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. For more information regarding the ICET process, please see www.apicet.nic.in/

News